Wednesday, 6 March 2013

My favourite hobby revived!

Hi everyone!
Today I am going to share with you my most favourite and loved hobby. I discovered that i had passion for art and craft works during my early college days. Those days i had lot of time to learn and experiment various methods and techniques. And had to forget my favourite pass time ever since i started working.
Today while watching TV i saw a demo and at that instant i knew something inside me was revived!
Yes i immediately found my master pieces, discontinued long back and decided to finish it.
Here is what i was rambling about - GLASS PAINTING.


A closer look.


I am doing a crystal glass painting. Here is a completed portion.


And this is how much i tried completing today.


Please let me know, through the comments section, if you would like a step by step tutorial on how to do a crystal glass painting.

Have a nice day!

6 comments:

  1. Heeyyy!! The painting is beautifullll.. but I am zero in art & craft but wud luv to see the complete painiting with all the colors.. It good to revive your old habits.. Infuses one with lots of joy and excitement!! good luck dearr.. Have fun@@ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Poo Jain :) Ya am really excited to finish this one and start another one.
      Sure i will do a step by step tutorial on this one!

      Delete
  2. WOw!!! Wonderful job dear...Even me too inclined more into art works...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls do share Shruthi, I love all kinds of arts and crafts work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Aarthi! Will do a tutorial once i am done with the painting :)
      Thanks for the support!

      Delete