Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Finally!!! Got my Feb Vellvette box today!

Hey everyone!
Am very excited today as i got my Feb Vellvette box after a loooong wait.
So here it is.

A beautiful red satin ribbon around the box!
My products and coupons!
All of them together! The fridge magnet is missing as it was so cute that it went straight to my fridge.
Am so happy to try out a new American brand! In fact i ve already started using this. Will do a detailed review soon.
Absolutely love this balm! And it smells just like "After 8" dark chocolate!
And the full size blush!
I got the shade Universal. Yet to try this one out!

Overall i am very happy with this month's products. Just dint like the long wait!
Anyways  stay tuned for the reviews.

Have a nice day!

10 comments:

  1. Heyyyy,i got same product except the blush...i got the shade strawberry ... review the blush first.
    And if you can then please check out my international giveaway going on here :- http://samannita.blogspot.in/2013/02/makeup-and-beauty-100-followers_22.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That is awesome! Guess we have similar skin types! Sure will definitely review the blush.
      Will check out your blog too :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. got the same stuff except the blush in shade cheeky and makeup remover instead of ur cream :) loving it all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great! Looking forward for your reviews :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I think velvette box has sent the same stuffs to everybody even my one of my friend also got the same stuff :p
    But nice stuffs review the blush soon yaar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Sure blush review coming up!

      Delete
  4. I loved that blush.. its so cute. Great stuff you got.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I better try it out soon. Thanks Niesha :)

      Delete
  5. Love that they are sending out full sized products in the box . . Dont try ofra cream if you have sensitive skin though !

    Love your blog ...following you now !

    http://healthybeamy.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and such fuul products in the box makes me feel that it is totally worth my money :)
      My skin is not extremely sensitive. But thanks for the info i will be careful while using it!
      Thanks for the love Dr.Rashmi :)

      Delete