Saturday, 18 August 2012

Haul!!

Hey everyone!
Hope all of you are having a nice long weekend! For me weekends are for shopping. Yeah i have been hauling like crazy for the last two weeks. And here is yet another haul post for you. Without much rambling, here are the pictures.

Everything together.

I finally tried the clinique 3 step skin care system.
I wanted a good under eye dark circles removing cream and got this one. And it is AWESOME!!!
Next is my Loccitane stuff, ordered online during the sale! I love the outer box.
I should have posted about my win in Beauty diaries contest last month, but I am lazy bum.
And i am having a serious break out and did not know what to do. So i finally got the Vichy Normaderm range.
 And guess what? I got a 10% off and a bunch of free samples. Yay!!!! Am so happy.

   And last but not the least, i got a lot of undergarments. 
Hope you enjoyed my haul post!!

12 comments:

  1. Wooowwww what a haul shruthi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks aarthi! I am going crazy these days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing haul..I love Daisy Dee and Jockey too..

    P.S: Can u pls remove the word verification ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bhumika! The Jokey B is so comfortable! Sorry abt the word verification. Will remove it right away :)

      Delete
  4. amazing and nice haul..:)
    Even i have that Vichy purifying Gel .:)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks niesha :) Really? How do u find the purifying gel? I have just started using it.

      Delete
  5. great haul! I love AMANTE bras! they fit me so well! ^_^.

    www.crazypoplock.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bharti! I am loving the sports one! they r so comfy. And next love is jockey! They r so comfy!!

      Delete
  6. great haul dear... review vichy products...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks deepa! Sure i will review them in a week.

      Delete
  7. Awesome haul!! I'm waiting for your review of Vichy Tri activ face wash/scrub ,plz post soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks pooja! Sure i will review it this week :)

      Delete