Wednesday, 27 June 2012

HAUL!!!

Hello all!

Since am not in the mood to write any reviews, i am going to share the stuff that i have hauled over the last month. So enjoy the pictures.
My essential oils haul from Moksha lifestyle! ( 7 essential oils and grapeseed oil as career oil )




My skin care haul which includes products from The body shop and The nature's co, stuff which i got from urban touch, medplusbeauty and natural mantra. And i won the Aloe veda body wash from Bhumika's contest!




My Avon, Oriflame, Maybelline, Faces, streetwear and Kryolan haul! The Avon foot works soak, cream and scrub are for my friend :)




So that's it! Hope you enjoyed it :) Let me know if you want me to review any of these products. 

9 comments:

  1. Wowww..awesome haul!!! Would love to see the Moksha essential oils and suncote reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Sure will review suncote net and then the oils!

      Delete
  2. Woww... where did u find the essential oils?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from moksha lifestyle website. Check it out, they have some great collection of oils :)

      Delete
  3. whoa....such a huge haul. how you liking the essential oils???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks swati! I should thank u for introducing me to these oils :) They are awesome! Especially the tea tree oil is working wonders for me.

      Delete